The Scholarship Foundation is happy to inform all the high school students in the South County to come and submit their application for the following Honors Scholarship. If you are a High School Senior going to High School in Santa Barbara, Goleta, or Carpinteria, have a 4.2 weighted GPA or above, or more normal SAT or potentially ACT scores, you might consider applying for the grant. Financial need isn’t required yet; it will be considered while selecting the final recipients of the scholarship. The selected beneficiaries will be granted the funds sufficient to cover their instructive costs.
To be qualified, you should be a candidate who went to school in Santa Barbara South County for something like four of the six years between grades 7 and 12 (Southern Santa Barbara County incorporates Goleta, Santa Barbara, and Carpinteria). The candidate should be a current secondary school senior or getting a GED from a South County secondary school; the candidate should plan to go to class as a full-time understudy at a Title IV supported school, the candidate should exhibit high accomplishment. The candidate also has to be a U.S. resident, has a permanent residency status or AB 540 to be qualified to apply.
At the Scholarship Foundation, they accept that understudies require and deserve to acquire education post-secondary school and that each spurred, meriting understudy with the craving for advanced education ought to have the chance to seek after it. They have been supporting understudies in their advanced education objectives beginning around 1962.
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Organization||Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara|
|Education Level||High school seniors|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||November 15 every year|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is as follows:
- Applicant must have attended school in Santa Barbara South County for at least four of the six years between grades 7 and 12 (Southern Santa Barbara County includes Goleta, Santa Barbara, and Carpinteria)
- Applicant must be a current high school senior or receiving a GED from a South County high school
- Applicant must be planning to attend school as a full-time student at a Title IV approved school
- Applicant must demonstrate high achievement (e.g., above a 4.2 weighted GPA and above-average SAT scores) and provide one letter of recommendation.
- The Latest and unofficial high school transcript must also be provided.
- Submitting standardized test scores (SAT/ACT) is highly encouraged.
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or AB 540 eligible.
How to Apply?
The qualified applicants are expected to complete the application form to enter the following program. To apply, you will have to click on the “begin”, and then a login portal will appear on your screen. If you are already registered, then log in and access the application form for the scholarship, and if you are not registered, then sign up and create an account to reach the application form of the scholarship.
The Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara provides various scholarships with the aim of helping students in need of financial assistance to achieve their dreams. The following program selects the most deserving recipients to be awarded the educational funds to pay off their costs of education.
Please submit your applications before November 15 every year. The submission of the application done within the deadline limitations is important for you to be considered for the scholarship.