- September 20, 2018
- Posted by: Study Help
- Category: International Students, Student Competitions
Kawamura Arts and Cultural Foundation is pleased to announce the Socially Engaged Art Support Grant 2018 to promote the succession and development of cultural art and the creation of new and original works. This grant is open to the applicants of all age ranges, all nationalities.
At the Kawamura Cultural Foundation, they provide support in the form of assisting and subsidizing the activities of young artists in order to pass on and develop cultural arts.
Socially engaged art support grant will support Socially Engaged Art projects that will take place in Japan and commit to the community and society; implement activities together with communities and residents, and aim to build and demonstrate models of a better society.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applications made by individuals and organizations fulfilling below would be acknowledged legitimate:
- All age ranges, all nationalities
- Artists or organizations who work within the context of contemporary art.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit it to http://www.kacf.jp/pre_entry_form
- Download application guideline and applicant information form, fill in necessary fields and upload data from web application form system.
- Numbers of application towards our foundation is limited to one applicant (both individual and organization) per fiscal year.
- Beware applications with modified formats and submissions by postal mail, e-mail, and facsimile would basically not be considered as legitimate applications.
- Note late submissions due to network errors and/or computer crashes would not be taken into consideration to maintain equality.
- Send submissions well in advance to avoid such conditions.
- Prepare all documents listed below and upload through the web application before the deadline. Applications should be thoroughly reviewed and considered before submission to avoid changes after submission.
- Application Form (in designated format only)
- Grant application form
- Applicant information form (individuals/organizations)
- Appendix documents (no required format)
- List of expense breakdown
- Project outline
- Attachment documents (documents that will help the selection committee to overview your activities, e.g., movies, sound materials, flyers, catalogs, organization leaflets, and etc.)
- Submit movies and sound materials only shorter than 5 minutes
- Scan the related area for published materials (e.g., catalogs) and submit in pdf format
- Refer to formats below upon submitting data:
- Movies (.mp4), sounds (.mp3), documents (.pdf) *application forms should maintain doc format
- Organization contract/guidelines/member rules (organizations only)
- Business report & financial statement of last fiscal year (organizations only)
Maximum of 5 Million JPY Grant will be paid in divided terms.
The application deadline is October 21 (Sunday), 2018 18:00 pm Japan Time.