Any student can apply for the program but the program especially interested in hearing from students whose lives have been impacted by addiction or mental health.
Sober Partner is a Unique Provider of lasting Drug & Alcohol Addiction Recovery. It aims to bring awareness to students and their families about the dangers of alcohol and drug abuse as they enter higher education and remind them that it can happen to any one of them.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An applicant must be U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. Resident
- Participants must be enrolled or accepted in an accredited college or university
- Candidates must be a high school seniors are encouraged to apply
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply
Applicants need to provide a personal statement up to 500 words telling how these issues have impacted their life.
- All the participants need to submit their application with their statement through the given link: https://forms.gle/qR5XcWpBnacj8g778
The winner of the scholarship will get the amount of $1000 for college tuition, room/board, or other education-related expenses.
Application Deadline: December 10 2019.