The SMRP is providing Scholarships to help students in physical asset management. The program is organized for the rising juniors, seniors, freshmen and sophomores in four-year maintenance or engineering program.
The award is designed to motivate the scholars engaged in the relevant field of study. The recipients will get help to accomplish their various expenses related to education such as tuition, books, fees and any other.
SMRP’s brand is established around the organization’s mission and vision. It launched a new logo and updated brand to improve position the organization as a global authority in maintenance, reliability and physical asset management.
Who May Eligible?
The candidates are asked to review the given criteria before applying:
- Must be rising juniors and seniors in four-year maintenance-, reliability- or engineering-focused program as well as to students in graduate studies
- Students in the second year of a two-year maintenance program are also eligible
- Must be freshmen, sophomores, juniors and rising seniors in four-year maintenance- and reliability-focused programs
How to Apply
The SMRP Scholarships includes the below-mentioned awards for scholars:
- SMRP Legacy of Excellence Scholarship – $10,000
- SMRPCO Dorothy and Jack Nicholas Scholarship – $2,000
- SMRP Scholarship – $2,000
- SMRP Higher Standards Scholarship – $2,000 each
The application deadline to submit your correspondence is 17th June.