Parrish Law Firm is glad to offer the Smartphone Overuse Awareness Scholarship for the U.S students who can describe adequately about the overuse of Smartphone.
The Scholarship is awarded annually to the one talented undergraduate student, selected by the Scholarship Selection Committee.
Parrish Law Firm, PLLC is a personal injury firm located in Manassas, Virginia. The firm provides services of insurance to their clients throughout Northern Virginia.
Who May Eligible
Applicants must meet these criteria in order to be considered for the Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or U.S. permanent resident.
- Participants must be a high school senior admitted to an accredited college or university or a current student at an accredited college or university.
- Candidates must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
- To apply for the program all the applicants need to write and submit a 1,000-word essay on the topic below:
- What would life be like without your cell phone and how would you adjust?
- Candidates need to attach the essay in PDF format only.
- All the participants must use the form on the application page to apply.
The award will be distributed to the one successful student according to the program.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the Scholarship is December 15, 2019.