The Site Memorial is inviting application for their SITE MEMORIAL International Architecture Ideas Competition. The contest is open to all international architecture students, young architects and young professionals with a degree in architecture studies at undergraduate, graduate, and master level. The first winner of this contest will get 2000€.
Who May Eligible:
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, entrants must meet the following criteria:
- The competition is open to all architecture students (undergraduate, graduate, and master) young architects and young professional with the degree in architecture studies
- Each team may be composed of 1 up to 4 team members and may include multidisciplinary members as long as a single architect and young professional with the degree in architecture is the part of the team.
- All members of the team must be 40 years old on the date of the submission deadline.
- Jury members or those involved with the preparation and organization of this competition may not participate.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
All participants are required to submit the online registration form at http://www.arkxsite.com/registration/
The competition submission will consist single digital file and should compile with the following requirements:
- A1 size panel (84,1 cm x 59,4 cm) landscape/horizontal layout
- Registration code must be located in upper high hand corner of the submitted panel
- Graphic layout include text drawing and renderings to be determined by each team, however, program area should be clearly identified on panel
- Jpg with the 5 megabytes (maximum)
- The filename should include only registration code
The creators of the first three project will receive cash awards as the following:
- 1st winner 2000€
- 2nd winner 1000€
- 3rd winner 500€
Candidates should submit their application before 22, September 2018.