Applications are currently open for the Entrepreneurial Scholarship arranged by Simmrin Law Group. The students currently enrolled in, or have been accepted by, an accredited university/college within the U.S. are eligible.
The awards are meant to support talented scholars in their education career pathway. The recipients will be able to accomplish their entrepreneurial dream and educational goals through sufficient grants.
The Simmrin Law Group is a growing California law firm dedicated to helping the underdog. It specializes in the areas of criminal defence, personal injury, and family law. Its attorneys focus on a few types of cases so that they may best represent their client.
Who May Eligible?
The candidates with the below requirements will be qualified for the program:
- Must passionate about pursuing an entrepreneurial dream
- Must be currently enrolled in, or have been accepted by, an accredited university/college in the United States.
- Undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to apply.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
Eligible students can fill out their required details electronically through the online application form, which is provided on the side of the main website.
- Must write an essay to show why you should be considered for this scholarship. Please keep essays between 500 and 1,000 words in length.
- Essay topics can be found on the main website
It is a $1,500 scholarship which will support one high-achieving, entrepreneurially-minded college student.
The application deadline is December 15th, 2020