Apply now for the tremendous Signet Essay Contest organized by the Penguin Random House. The Contest is including matriculated students of 11th and 12th grade who are currently attending high schools within the United States.
The program is giving away a valuable amount to deserving and outstanding students. The award will be helpful to cover student’s tuition, books and other related costs of higher education.
Random House was established in 1927 by Bennett Cerf and Donald Klopfer. It is known as an American book publisher and also the largest general-interest paperback publisher in the world. It works as a part of Penguin Random Houses.
Who May Eligible?
Interested applicant must follow the below criteria to be the winner of award money:
- Must be engaged as an 11thand 12th grade full-time matriculated student
- Must be attending high schools located in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia,
- Homeschooled students who are the age of 16-18 and residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia are also applicable
How to Apply
All candidates are required to mail their documents to Penguin Publishing Group, Academic Marketing Department, Signet Classics Student Scholarship Essay Contest #24, 1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
For Matriculated students:
- Four copies of the essay are required to be mailed by an English teacher on behalf of the student.
- The cover letter should include the date, student’s full name, grade, address, email and home contact number, Name of high school, email and also the daytime telephone number of English teacher submitting the essay
- Essays without a cover letter on school letterhead or cover letters are void.
- Four copies of the essay must be mailed by a parent or legal guardian on behalf of the student
- The cover letter must include the date, student’s full name, address, email and home contact number, student’s equivalent grade, Name and also the daytime telephone number and email of the sponsoring parent/legal guardian
- Essays without a cover letter on parent/legal guardians letterhead or cover letters are void.
The scholarship consists of five grand prizes of $1,000 each. Scholars can use the amount to cover their education-related expenses.
The applications are open till April 22, 2020, at 11:59 PM (EST)