The Clearwater auto accident attorneys at Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA, know the value of education and understand that higher education can place a tremendous financial burden on students and their families. And for this reason, they are offering Bi-annual scholarships to current as well as potential college students. To benefit from this scholarship, one has to participate in the video essay contest, and the amount will be awarded to the winner of this contest.
The purpose of launching this scholarship program is to provide monetary help to students keen to acquire education and have the potential to succeed but get to compromise because of the financial burden. Given that, Sibley Dolman Gipe is taking this initiative to lessen the burden of such students and help them achieve their dreams.
Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA is a personal injury and civil trial law firm headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, serving customers throughout the state, including Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Manatee Sarasota, and Pasco Counties. The association consists of many skilled and knowledgeable lawyers with years of consolidated legitimate experience to benefit their clients. They investigate with customers what has happened and can act rapidly to distinguish every likely source and procedure to determine customers’ legitimate concerns.
Sibley Dolman Gipe understands that experiencing an actual injury or managing legal other problems can affect numerous spaces of a client’s personal life, including work and funds. The association’s legal team offers individual help and consideration while advocating for clients and seeking the most positive goals.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following scholarship:
|Organization||Sibley Dolman Gipe|
|Educational level||College and university students|
|Number of awards||1|
|Contest deadline||September 30, 2021|
|Application fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied for participating in the following scholarship contest:
- The applicant must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- The applicant must have good academic performance in your current educational institution
- The applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
How to Apply?
To participate in the following scholarship contest, one has to apply to the competition via email, providing your name and the name of the institution you are attending or planning to attend and make a 60-second video essay discussing the below-given issues and submit the same through the email firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Car accidents kill about 40,000 people every year. It’s a leading cause of death, particularly among young people.
- But safety features—adaptive cruise control, collision warning systems, backup cameras, automatic emergency braking, lane-keeping assistance, pedestrian detection, and blind-spot warning—have helped reduce accidents and their severity. Add to that antilock brakes, airbags, and seat belts.
- Self-driving cars that can make critical safety decisions far quicker than humans could further reduce injuries and fatalities.
- What will the world look like if we can eliminate these accidents? How will it change the way we live and the world we live in?
After the deadline is over, all the submissions will be judged based on the quality of the content, creativity, originality, feasibility, and the applicant’s potential for success in the legal field. Also, make sure that the video must not be longer than 60 seconds.
The winner will be selected and notified via email and awarded with the amount of $1,100. The scholarship amount will directly be provided in the form of a cheque to the winner’s university or college.
The application deadline for the following scholarship contest is September 30, 2021, before 9 AM IST. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.