Students indulged in study of law are cordially invited to apply for the enormous Shook & Stone Scholarship Program introduced for the year 2020. The awards are applicable for the undergraduate and law students who hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
The firm organized the grant to assist outstanding students with adequate funds needed to complete their education. The beneficiary will be able to cover up various high cost expenses related to their college expenses like tuition, fees etc.
Shook & Stone is a full-service law firm consists of skilled lawyers. The firm’s injury lawyers have dedicated their careers to fighting on behalf of injured victims and their families in all areas of personal injury law.
Who May Eligible?
The students are required to look over the eligibility guidelines below to be applicable for the program:
- Applicants must be an undergraduate and law students.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
The application process for the Shook & Stone Scholarship includes emailing your complete application packet with the required documents to scholarship-at-shookandstone.com for getting the consideration.
- Must mention your name of the school, area of study, and intended graduation date
- Must submit an essay (max 2,000 words) or a video (max two minutes) included as an attachment
- The submitted essay or video must consist of your answer to one of the following essay topics:
- How do personal injury attorneys benefit society?
- Why is it important for injured individuals to have legal representation?
- What poses the biggest personal injury risk for individuals?
- What options do injured individuals have, whether legal, physical, etc.?
The Shook & Stone will be distributing a $2,500 scholarship to a scholar for his/her academic use such as tuition, fees etc. The beneficiary will be able to accomplish his/her studies without facing any barriers.
The application submission deadline is 12:00 a.m. EST, July 1, for the fall semester and 12:00 a.m. EST, December 1, for the spring semester.