The American Sheep Industry Association is pleased to present its Sheep Heritage Foundation Memorial Scholarship for the year 2020. The award is organized for the advancement of the sheep industry and also assists students financially.
The program is created for the graduate MS or PhD students who are attending school within the United States. The applicants also need to be engaged in sheep or wool research areas such as animal science, agriculture economics or veterinary medicine.
American Sheep Industry Association is the national organization representing the interests of over 88,000 sheep producers located throughout the United States. It is a federation of 45 state sheep associations as well as individual members.
Who May Eligible?
To be eligible, the candidates must be following the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a graduate (MS or PhD) student attending a school in the U.S.
- Must be involved in sheep or wool research in such areas as animal science, agriculture economics or veterinary medicine with proof of graduate school acceptance
How to Apply
Students can download an application form and submitted either by mail at American Sheep Industry Association Attn: Memorial Scholarship 9785 Maroon Circle, Suite 360 Englewood, CO 80112 or email to email@example.com.
- Must submit a separate page summarizing in 250 words or less about the past work and research accomplishments in the field that you propose to pursue, including publications.
- On another separate page, in 250 words or less, must describe your specific research project and give reasons for pursuing it. Include the expected completion date.
- Must mention a proof of acceptance into graduate school
- Must include two letters of reference.
The Sheep Heritage Foundation Memorial Scholarship includes an award amount of $3,000 for being used for any sheep-related graduate studies.
The complete application is to be submitted to the association by 31st May 2020.