If you are worried about how to pay for your college expenses, then apply for the scholarship provided by the Shawn Carter Foundation. High school seniors, undergraduates, and college students at vocational and trade schools are eligible to participate.
The organization wants to make students financial strong to support their higher education expenses. The selected students of the program will be granted funds to cover tuition, fees, books, travel, and any other reliable purpose.
The Shawn Carter Foundation was introduced as a public charity in 2003 by Gloria Carter and her son. Its mission is to assist individuals facing socio-economic hardships in furthering their education at post-secondary institutions.
Who May Eligible?
The candidates must review the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a high school senior, a student with GED diplomas, undergraduate (2 years or four years) college student, and student at vocational or trade schools
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be 25 years old or younger
- Must have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Household income not exceeding $75,000 USD
How to Apply
- Must write an essay describing yourself and use specific details when sharing your extracurricular activities.
- Must review your application for grammar and spelling errors.
- The photo is optional. If you decide to provide a photo, send a headshot from the shoulders up similar to an ID card.
The Shawn Carter Foundation will be providing the scholarship fund directly to the educational institute of the student to cover any studies-related expenses.
The application deadline to submit your supplemental credential is 30th April 2022