In collaboration with Antu County Government, Global Photography is proud to present the 2018 “Sente·Antu Cup” International Photo Contest. The contest is open to all professional and amateur photographers and photography enthusiasts, of all ages and nationalities. Global Photography will provide ¥1000,000 cash prize for the “Top 10 Photographers of the World”.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- All professional and amateur photographers and photography enthusiasts
- Applicants can be all ages and nationalities
How to Apply:
To participate, the applicants must submit an application online form through the given link:
- Submitted photo(s) must be in JPG format, and of a maximum 1M in size. Height width must be less than 12 megapixels (with the longest side no less than 1000px). Finalists must submit the RAW or original camera files by request.
- Composite images are allowed, but entrants must be the legal copyright holder of each source image.
- Each entrant must submit 30 original works. Entrants will be disqualified if they submit more or less than 30 photos. There is no limit on the content, form, theme or category of the work. Photos that display the natural and cultural landscape of Antu are encouraged.
- Photos can be digital or film photos. Both colored and monochrome photos are welcome. (Photos taken in recent years are embraced.)
- A general title and description of the 30 photos are needed. Besides, each photo shall have a title and description (introducing when and where the photos were taken).
- Content that is erotic, violent or against the law, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the religious practices are prohibited.
- Photos that have won in the previous Global Photography contests (including honorable mentions) are not eligible to enter.
- Photo(s) submitted must not contain any watermarks, borders, or any information suggesting the author’s real name.
- Upon submission, entrants acknowledge and warrant that the submitted photo(s) is/are original works created solely by the entrants and that the photo(s) do(es) not infringe on the copyrights, portrait rights, rights of reputation and privacy of the third party. The entrants are deemed to agree on all rules upon submission. In case of disputes resulting from violating the above warrants, the entrants must undertake all liabilities.
- If You have been selected as a finalist of the Contest, You grant to Global Photography a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free license in each entry throughout the world in all media for any use connected to the promotion of You the author and the Global Photography event and/or competition, including but not limited to: display at a potential exhibition of winners, potential publication of a book featuring select entries in the Contest, publication in Global Photography materials and/or online highlighting entries or winners of the Competition, and promoting the work of Global Photography generally without any remuneration being due.
- 10 Winners, each receiving 100,000 RMB cash prize & Certificate & Trophy.
- 10 Nominations, each receiving Certificate & Press Card as a Contributing Photographer
- 10 Honorable Mentions, each receiving Certificate
- Note: All the cash awards are before tax, and the organizer will withhold and remit the tax. Winners will receive prizes at Antu County, Jilin Province, China.
The application deadline is October 18, 2018 (Beijing local time, or GMT+8).