Applications are open for the outstanding candidates to apply for the SEMA Scholarship. The funding program is offered by the Specialty Equipment Market Association industry. Every year SEMA helps students to pay for their college tuition.
The program is welcoming for those Students, who are interested related from all academic, technical disciplines and want to build a career in the automotive industry.
Founded in 1963, SEMA is an automotive industry which helps the students across the United States. The mission of the sector is to provide the automotive aftermarket, with outstanding professional development and training resources for students.
Who May Eligible
Eligible applicants for the SEMA Scholarship must:
- Aspirants must be U.S. Citizen to apply for this scholarship.
- Applications are accepted for the incoming freshmen or continued enrollment in college, university or post-secondary career and technology school in the United States.
- To eligible for this award, students must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Candidates must show their passion for automotive.
How to Apply
- To take this award applicant need to upload an unofficial transcript or technical training progress report.
- Candidates must request an online recommendation from your teacher, employer or mentor.
- Students must have a demonstrated passion for the automotive industry in their answers to select questions.
- Students need to write a “statement of purpose” and give us your best in 500 words or less.
The Sema Company gives $5,000 to the winner of this program.
Application Deadline: Application must be submitted by March 5, 2020.