Apply for the scholarship sponsored by the See It Through Charities to accomplish your educational goals without any financial hurdles. The program is applicable for the high school students and seniors in Dallas or Fort Worth Metroplex.
The scholarship is specially designed to assist students who are passionate about their higher and quality studies. The award amount will act as a helping hand towards the students to acquire their dreams.
See It Through Charities works as a non-profit organization located in Arlington, TX. The organization has a mission to encourage education through mentorship and scholarships for at-risk youth. It has awarded over $200,000 in scholarships.
Who May Eligible
Candidates must review the eligibility criteria to be considered:
- Must be a graduating high school student or senior in Dallas or Fort Worth Metroplex
- Must be accepted as an accredited 4-year college or university student
- Must include a 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Must be a U. S. citizen living within the DFW Metroplex area
How to Apply
All applicants are asked to submit their completed online application form directly through seeitthru.org/scholarship or by mailing it to Scholarship Committee See It Through Charities, Inc. P. O. Box 2457 Arlington, TX 76004.
- A current photograph
- A copy of an official transcript including the school’s seal
- Proof of SAT/ACT score
- A letter of recommendation written by the school administrator.
- A copy of admission letter to an accredited 4-year college or university
- Must provide an essay of 250 words describing your purpose for applying and focusing on how this award can assist you in achieving your career goals.
- Must also provide details on your background, motivation, and specific personal and family circumstances which make it more important for you to receive financial assistance
- Must attend a personal or phone interview with the selection committee, if needed
The recipients of this scholarship will receive an award of up to $2,000 based on the highest overall application scores to support their educational expenses.
Ideal applicants must apply for the scholarship by April 20, 2020.