SEE Education Foundation is now offering a great opportunity to join its scholarship program. The award is including undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing technical and doctorate degree in the field related to the explosive industry.
The grant has the purpose of financially assisting students who have amazing academic and professional achievements. It will act as a supportive pillar towards the high educational cost for the students.
SEE Education Foundation is known as the world’s largest professional association for exclusive engineers. It works for promoting safety, security and controlled use of explosives. It has a team of 4000 members over more than 90 countries.
Who May Eligible?
The given criteria must be followed by every candidate to apply for the scholarship:
- Must be or planning to pursue a technical, undergraduate, graduate or doctorate degree in the field related to the commercial explosives industries.
- Must be a full-time student.
How to Apply
The ideal candidates are required to submit their completed online application through emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of this scholarship program.
- Must submit two signed letters of recommendation from people who are not family members.
- Must include the name and address of your university, academic year and educational objective. Also, indicate any previous colleges you’ve attended, degrees attained and from where.
- Please list all the information for your current university’s financial aid office, including a contact name. List any current earnings, including any additional scholarship funding, other sources of income such as parental support, summer employment or school year jobs.
- List all school-related expenses and include tuition, books, fees, and education expenses.
- Current employment status and include a copy of your most recent résumé.
The scholarship committee will be awarding $92,500 USD in scholarships. The well-qualified students will get an award ranging from USD 1,500 to a top award of USD 7,500.
The applications for SEE Education Foundation scholarship are open to apply until May 8, 2020.