Scottsdale Mint is offering you a chance to win a King Stacker Silver Bar by entering its Silver Stacker Sweepstakes. The candidates who can enter the contest are legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and District of Columbia who are of age 18 years and above.
Scottsdale Mint design, manufactures, and distributes exceptional precious metals products to investors, collectors, private banks, and foreign governments around the world. Its collectible coins are very low mintage silver and gold pieces.
Who May Eligible?
To participate in the contest, the candidates must be following the eligibility rules:
- Entrants must be legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and D.C.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older as of the Promotion start date
- Employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Promotion Entities (as defined below) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors are ineligible.
- Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited.
How to Apply
Eligible entrants may enter the Scottsdale Mint Silver Stacker Sweepstakes by visiting the Scottsdale Mint Website (www.scottsdalemint.com) and completing and submitting the online entry form.
- There is a limit of one (1) entry, per valid email address, per eligible person.
- Incorrect and incomplete entries are void.
The Lucky Grand Prize Winner of the contest will receive a 100 oz King Stacker Silver Bar by the Scottsdale Mint. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize: $1,400.
The applicants are free to enter the contest until 5:00 p.m. ET on July 31, 2020.