Scott J. Corwin law firm is proud to announce it’s a college scholarship essay contest. This program is conducted to financially assist outstanding students who are attending or entering a California college or university.
The aim of award is to provide funds to scholars who are burdened by their educational expenses. The winner of the grant will be awarded graciously by the firm and help reduce the financial stress from the students.
The Scott J. Corwin is a professional law firm who is committed to helping their clients receive just the compensation for their injuries. They have developed a unique ability to resolve the vast majority of their client’s claims at full value.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
Candidates must go through the eligibility guidelines before applying for the contest:
- The applicant must be entering or attending as a full time student at a California institution for higher education.
- Students enrolling in the contest must be entering or continuing any 2 year or 4 year undergraduate program in fall 2020 or spring 2021.
- The applicant must have minimum overall GPA of 3.0/4.
- The applicant must show the requirement for funds.
How to Apply
The complete essay material should be submitted through the online scholarship form, which is displayed on the official website. The essay should be in a text file (.txt, .rtf), Microsoft word (.doc, .docx) or PDF (.pdf) formats only.
- The applicant must write a minimum 500 words essay on the topic “overcoming adversity, how has adversity shaped your life?
- The applicant must write about why they faced adversity and overcame in the past will help you succeed.
- The applicant must mention his/her full name and email address
The Scott J. Corwin firm is giving away $1000 award for use towards their college tuition and/or fees. The award will be paid directly to the winner’s school bursar’s office or other eligible entity.
The deadline of the essay submissions is August 15th, 2020 in order to participate.