Scienceherb is grateful to announce its very first scholarship program for the year 2020. The award is applicable for both undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled in a full-time degree at an accredited college or school.
The grant is designed with an aim to support financially weak students in their higher and quality education. The best candidate among all will receive a sufficient fund to overcome his/her economic burden.
Scienceherb focuses on the manufacture and production of plant herbal extract raw materials. It provides high-quality all-natural raw materials and application solutions for the nutrition and health, dietary supplement, and personal care industries.
Who May Eligible?
To get considered for the program, students need to meet up with the below criteria:
- Must be any undergraduate students and graduate students to apply for the scholarship program
- Must be enrolled in a full-time degree program in an accredited college or graduate school
How to Apply
The complete applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only using your academic email (Edu email address).
- Must write and submit an essay of 500+ words on the topic “Everything You Want to Know about Natural Makeup” by reviewing one or more online courses that you have taken and how the course can help you develop your skills.
- PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- Must mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source, then your application will be immediately rejected.
The one deserving and outstanding scholar will attain an award of $1,000. The grant will be a supporter of covering various educational purposes.
The application deadline to submit your essay is June 30th, 2020.