Schwarzman Scholars is inviting students of the age group between 18 to 29 years to apply for its scholarship program. Schwarzman Scholars Scholarship Program helps students with academic excellence to represent the world’s next generation of leaders, high-caliber individuals with limitless potential and innovative way thinking. Students with academic excellence and excellent English skills have a chance to win this innovative program.
Schwarzman Scholars choose over 200 students as a network of leaders. This scholarship helps students with their educational expenses and provides guidance from the best teachers. It helps to take the student’s career to the next level through the proper guidance and through financial support to help them achieve excellence in their fields. The firm has initiated an incredible scholarship without discrimination in any aspect.
Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. Students work with an academic advisor to design an educational plan that best suits the candidate’s academic and professional goals. Selected students spend a year immersed in an international community of thinkers, innovators, and leaders in business, politics, and society. The firm provides different seminars, training, and other sessions for the ultimate growth of the young generation.
Who May Be Eligible?
Here are the complete details about the eligibility requirements of this program:
- Applicant must have completed their undergraduate degree, or the first degree from an accredited college or university and at least Any specific major is not necessary; applicants from all the fields can apply for this scholarship.
- Students must be at least 18 years old to be eligible. Candidates above 29 years of age before August 1 do not qualify for this scholarship.
- The applicant should have strong English skills and must provide the English language proficiency exam result. Applicant must have scored TOEFL iBT: minimum score 100, or TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition: minimum score 100, or TOEFL PBT: minimum score 600, or IELTS Academic: minimum score 7, or IELTS Indicator: minimum score 7.
- Applicants should have excellent academic reports; no minimum GPA or class is required.
How to Apply
Interested applicant should start their application for the Schwarzman Scholars Scholarship Program by log-in. Applicants should submit all the necessary documents asked for the scholarship. Applicants are requested to send a complete application with all the documents mentioned to be submitted with the application. Schwarzman Scholars discourage applications submitted with additional materials such as portfolios, writing samples, supplemental recommendations, etc.
- Applicants have to submit their resume with the application. This Resume should consist of all the personal details, achievements, and other important information you think judges should know to make your application better than others. The resume should not be more than two pages.
- Candidates should submit their official transcripts or academic records with the application.
- Applicants should submit two essays with the application.
- Applicants have to submit three letters of recommendation with the application. These letters should describe the applicant’s potential to win this scholarship, and other skills and qualities the applicant can use to win the award. This letter should be a person who knows the academic performance of the applicant.
- Students have to attach their English language proficiency exam results.
- Applicants can submit one video about their academic achievements and other skill. It is entirely optional to provide the video.
Winners will receive the Schwarzman Scholars scholarship. The scholarship includes:
- Tuition FeesRoom and board travel
- Required course books and supplies
- Health insurance
- Winners will also receive a stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses.
Applications are now open.