Courses.com.au is delighted to launch its 2019 Scholarship Program to provide students with the opportunity to advance their education.
The program is open to supports US students who are pursuing the business-related field education at any accredit the university of the United States.
Courses.com.au is a non-profit organization. Its goal is to build a fuss-free advertising channel for course providers. It is committed to supporting the education of resident of the US.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Participants must be 16 years old or over
- Candidates must have Australian Citizenship or Residency.
- Applicants from the USA, UK, and Europe are eligible if they have proof of enrolment in a course from an accredited provider.
- You must be enrolled in a course related to one of the following:
- Accounting and Finance
- Information Technology
How to Apply
- To apply for this scholarship, applicants need to send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Scholarship Application.”
- Students need to describe an essay in 300 words or fewer on the following topic:
- “How online learning can help prepare students for the skilled labour requirements in an increasingly automated economy”.
The prize of the scholarship is $5000.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on January 28, 2020.