The EZ Plumbing USA is overwhelmed to announce its Scholarship program for Medical Students. The program is targeting students who are enrolled or planning to enrol for a graduate or postgraduate course related to MBBS, MD, MS at an accredited college or university.
The award will act as a supporting pillar for the students who are eager to achieve higher education but are not capable of paying for the college fees. The scholars will get to pay for the maintenance allowance, tuition fee, hostel charges and many more.
EZ Plumbing USA works to provide its best plumbing solution and sewer services and water services. They also deal with the necessary damage cleaning or significant issue. It provides quality services and guaranteed solution.
Who May Eligible?
Candidates are required to fulfil the below-mentioned requirements to be considered:
- Must be 18 years of age or above.
- Must have enrolled or planning to enrol for a graduate or postgraduate course (MBBS, MD, MS, etc.) from an accredited college, institution or university.
- Must have completed high school or secondary school education.
- Must have completed at least one term of the medical course in college or university.
- Must be the citizen or permanent resident of the UK, Australia, USA or Canada.
- Must not be a college dropout.
- Must not have a time gap between graduation and post-graduation course.
How to Apply
All eligible candidates can provide their required details and case study through emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must provide name, contact details, address, student ID number, name of the college or university and the Course of Education enrolled or Planning to Enrol
- Must submit a case study in the topic of “Pre-Surgical Evaluation and Management of the Older Patient.”
- The case study can be in the form of pdf or video, which includes content in the form of text and images.
The recipients will be receiving the following benefits listed below:
- An excellent opportunity for students from economically weaker backgrounds to successfully fulfil their career in the medical field.
- Those who wish to pursue undergraduate professional courses in medicine from any reputed university, institute or college are eligible for the scholarship.
- Shortlisted students will have to submit their work and can use the scholarship amount to support their maintenance allowance, tuition fee, hostel charges, and more.
The application should be received by the committee before 15th May 2020.