Students engaged in STEM-related studies are cordially invited by the SBB Research Group to apply for its scholarship program. The awards are applicable for students who are currently enrolled full-time in any STEM study.
The grants are meant to support the high cost of education faced by outstanding students in order to accomplish their studies. The recipient will be granted an adequate fund to pay for his/her expense, like tuition, fees, etc.
SBB Research Group was established in 2010 as an innovative investment management firm operating in the Chicago area. The company specializes in creating bespoke funds seeking both stability and long-term results through a systematic market approach.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the applicants must take a look over the given requirements:
- Available to all currently enrolled full-time students.
- Must be pursuing a degree in one of the following fields: Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM).
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- SBB Research Group’s interns and their family members are eligible and encouraged to apply.
- Immediate family members of SBB Research Group’s regular employees are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The application process for the SBB Research Group STEM Scholarship includes filling an online scholarship form which can found on the bottom of the main website.
- Must respond to the question, “What have been your most significant experiences in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and how will you use STEM principles to improve the world?” This should be a short essay (500 words or less)
The SBB Research Group STEM Scholarship Committee will be awarding one $5,000 scholarship to the brilliant scholar among all. The grant is to utilize for any educational purpose.
The students must take the initiative to apply for the scholarship by August 31, 2020.