Give your learning journey a motivational push with the help of Savory Experiments Scholarship Fund. Savory Experiments has brought an amazing scholarship opportunity for college or university students. This scholarship will surely prove a great help for your educational journey. Applications for this program are open to students enrolled as full-time students in an accredited U.S. university and college.
This scholarship is worth $500 and can be used to pay for books, a few meals, and will help towards the massive cost of tuition these days. It may be a small amount for your big expenses but every penny counts when you are in college trying to meet your financial needs and at the same time struggling with financial challenges. Applicants are invited to send their entry by July 31st, 2022 and winners will be announced on August 15th, 2022. To apply, publish a post on your website or student page answering this question, in 400-900 words, and send your published URL to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name, address, phone number, school and current year of study.
Savory Experiments aim to make family meals taste restaurant using the four “S”s: salt, seasonings, sauces and substitutions. They try new things and share their experiences; the good, bad, funny and embarrassing. They contribute to superior Homes and Gardens, PARADE Magazine, Mashed and The Daily Meal, but have been featured in numerous other publications, including dazzling Baking and Country Living magazines. Additionally, they produce recipes, take photographs, become visible as a T.V. personality, provide live cooking demonstrations and attend media travel dealings.
To get quick information regarding the program, please check out the table below:
|Educational Level||College and university|
|Number of Awards||One|
|Application Deadline||July 31st, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The Savory Experiments Scholarship is open to all students enrolled as full-time students in an accredited U.S. university or college.
- Students can present a legitimate letter of acceptance from an accredited U.S. university or college.
- applications will be disqualified if it is proven that the applicant has come with more than one identity
- All information on the application must be accurate.
- Employees or contractors of savoryexperiments.com, as well as immediate family, are ineligible to participate.
How to Apply?
There are some steps for applying to this program; those are given below:
- Students must publish a post on his website or student page answering the following question, The word limit of the answer is 400-900 words: “What impact has food or cooking had on your life?”
- If students do not have a digital page, please send the essay in Word doc.
- Students may apply one time each year; this is not limited to first-year students.
- Applicants must agree to Savory Experiment’s Official Scholarship Rules and must follow all instructions to be considered.
The winner of the Savory Experiments Scholarship will receive a total amount of five hundred dollars ($500), which will be made to be paid to the award recipient honestly via PayPal, Zelle or Venmo, and is to be used entirely for school tuition and related expenses. The winner of the scholarship prize must submit evidence of enrollment or receive.
The entry deadline is July 31st, 2022. Submit your essay and application before the deadline to participate in this program.