Do you worry about how to pay for your college or university? If, yes, then apply to the Dental Scholarship Essay Contest to support your studies. The contest is being organized by the Sarasota Dentistry.
The students admitted to or attending an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited US university or college are eligible. The grant is introduced to make sure that no student should fail to achieve their dreams and goals because of financial aids.
Sarasota dentist works to provide the best General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry in Sarasota, FL. It is also leading the field of dentistry with state-of-the-art dental practice and a highly trained and caring dental team.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
The given criteria must be followed by each candidate to be applicable for the contest:
- Must be any college student who is currently admitted to and attending a graduate or undergraduate degree program at an accredited US college or university.
- Employees or family members of employees at Sarasota Dentistry are not eligible
- Past winners are also not eligible
How to Apply
The complete application can be submitted through email to email@example.com or mail at Sarasota Dentistry 5757 S Tamiami Trail Sarasota, FL 34231 for consideration.
- Must mention your necessary information such as Full name, address, and contact details, including your phone number and email.
- Must submit your current academic status, including evidence of currently attending college as set forth under our Eligibility requirements. You can also submit your most current undergraduate or graduate transcript as evidence. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your written submission should be as a Word document or PDF attachment.
The annual scholarship of $1,500 will be awarded to one pre-dental student and one dental student.
The application deadline is 31st December 2020 for this scholarship essay contest.