Sam Haskell is assisting needy students in accomplishing their further education with the help of his scholarship program. The current high school senior with a college or university acceptance and also the current college or graduate students are warmly welcomed to apply for the award.
The purpose behind designing the grant is that no hard-working student should face financial crises in completing his/her studies. The recipients of the program will definitely acquire adequate funds for their future college and university-related expenses.
Sam Haskell is an Emmy nominated producer and founder of Magnolia Hill Productions. He was formerly known as the Worldwide Head of Television at the William Morris Agency and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. Sam has been a lifelong patron for higher education and has helped many young people achieve their academic and professional goals.
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for the Sam Haskell Scholarship, the candidates need to fulfill the given eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be a current high school senior with a college or university acceptance.
- Current college or graduate students are also encouraged to apply.
- The selected winner must provide proof of enrollment.
How to Apply
Sam Haskell is considering applications for the scholarship program through an online procedure. The eligible students who are interested in the award are asked to provide their complete credentials and information via an online application form, which can be found on the same official page.
- Must write and submit an essay answering the below Prompt/Question in 500 words or less:
- What early life experience has most contributed to who you are today, and how will that help you succeed in higher education?
The Sam Haskell Scholarship will be rewarding one high school senior, current college, or graduate student with a $1,000 scholarship. The funds will act as an excellent help for the beneficiaries to cover any of the educational purposes and related fees.
The application deadline is 1st March 2021 to submit your required documents.