Higher education comes with a steep price tag for many students, so the Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm is want to alleviate some of that financial stress through their 2019 Safe Adolescent Driving Scholarship.
The grant is open for the graduate students who are currently enrolled at an accredited college or university of the United States in the academic year 2020-2021.
Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm helps in personal injury, workers’ compensation, family law and criminal defence in Rock Hill. The firm is helping accident victims and their families through the tricky intricacies that come from car accident claims.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college, graduate school, or be a GED holder who is about to attend a college within the United States.
- Students must show good academic standing by holding a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, applicants need to send the following documents to Info@schillerhamilton.com with a subject line “2019 Safe Adolescent Driving Scholarship – [Applicant’s Name]”
- Applicants need to submit an unofficial transcript from your college or university (we will accept a high school transcript if you are a rising college freshman)
- All the participants must submit an updated resume
- All the students need to write an essay in 750-word on the following topic: New drivers tend to be more susceptible to mistakes while driving.
The Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm will provide a $1,000 scholarship to a deserving student. The fund can be used only for educational expenses.
Application Deadline: Application submission procedure will close on January 31, 2020