If the higher cost of education is stopping you to achieve your degree, then apply for the RTK Scholars Program. The grant created to assist students in their career journey and enabling them to pursue their dreams.
The high school senior, college freshman, sophomore and juniors are eligible for the award. The applicants also must be majoring in an environmental science, environmental studies, biology or engineering.
RTK Environmental Group is one of the leading environmental testing service firms on the East Coast. It offers mould inspections, XRF lead paint inspections, water testing, soil testing, indoor air quality testing, asbestos testing and abatement planning.
Who May Eligible?
Candidates are asked to meet up with the below criteria to be applicable:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited school, college, or university;
- Must maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be a high school senior; or college freshman, sophomore, or junior;
- Must be majoring in or planning to major in an environmental science, environmental studies, biology, or engineering
- Must be a United States citizen or legal resident.
How to Apply
Students can submit their complete applications with the below materials either by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the online scholarship form.
- Must provide an original 500-word essay stating their interests in environmental sciences, and how they expect to contribute to advancements in the field following graduation.
- Must include your first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, grade in school, and school that you will be/are attending.
- Must provide an official transcript as proof of your 3.0 GPA.
RTK Scholars Program is helping deserving scholars with a scholarship amount of $1,500.00. The grant is to be used for any kind of educational purposes.
The application deadline for the scholars’ program is May 31st of each calendar year.