Nowadays, an increasing number of students are passionate about community service. They contribute in helping others who are in need and make a good impact on others lives through their philanthropic work. For students, it is very important to have the desire to give back to their community. Being indulge in community service helps students bring out their leadership quality, develop empathy for others and make difference in their and others lives as well. Keeping these good facts in mind, Rosen Hagood Law Firm is announcing a fantastic community service scholarship for the school year of 2021-2022. To get this opportunity, aspirants need to be currently enrolled in a course of study at any duly accredited community or junior college, undergraduate or graduate degree program anywhere in the United States.
Rosen Hagood Law Firm believes that the best way to encourage students to play an important role in their communities is to empower them and support them in pursuing their dreams. And because of its strong belief and commitment toward people and the local communities that it serves, this firm has designed this program. This scholarship will motivate students to do something great for their communities by helping them to reach their fullest academic potential. It will also lighten up their burden of educational expenses by providing needed monetary aid to them. If you have the desire to support your community and people, then you can apply for this program by sending some required materials to Rosen Hagood Law Firm.
Rosen Hagood Law firm is one of the leading law firms with a long record of pursuing and defending complex civil claims. It is based in Charleston, South Carolina, and work on its vision of aggressively seek justice on behalf of our clients. It represents businesses, individuals, and government entities in Charleston and throughout South Carolina in complex litigation and damages claims in different areas.
Get quick information through this table:
|Organization||Rosen Hagood Law Firm|
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||August 1, 2021|
|Requirements||Essay, resume and transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
Applicants with the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a course of study at any duly accredited community or junior college, undergraduate or graduate degree program anywhere in the United States;
- Candidates must be in good academic standing and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above;
- High school graduates or GED holders who are about to embark on college-level studies are also eligible;
- Candidates must demonstrate their strong commitment to serving the community and be able to describe personal examples of the service to the community they have committed to in the past.
How to Apply
To register for this program, you should send all required documentation via email to email@example.com by the official program deadline:
- Pertinent contact information, updated resume, and current status as a student;
- A 750-word original essay which provides the candidates’ experiences of community service and what giving back to the community means to them;
- An up-to-date transcript from the applicant’s current institution;
- Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
Candidates, who best describes their experiences that demonstrate their commitment to community service and experiences with community service they have played and will play in their academic career, will get $1,000 toward their higher education. This scholarship will assist them to acquire an advanced degree in their chosen field of study, and take their educational journey further without any hurdles.
Applications are open until August 1, 2021. If you find this program interesting, then you can send your application before or on this date.