The Roberto Franceschi Foundation Onlus is delighted to announce the Research Grants for MSc and Ph.D. students. The grant is open to all students enrolled at the time of application in a Master of Science or Ph.D. program offered by a University in Lombardy.
The Foundation promotes scientific research in the field of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of social pathologies and forms of social exclusion. For this purpose, each year the Foundation establishes a research funding program named “Roberto Franceschi”, aimed at students of Master of Science and Ph.D. programs.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The competition for the scholarships is open to all students enrolled at the time of application in a Master of Science or Ph.D. program offered by a University in Lombardy,
- Including program carried out in agreement with other universities, or in a Ph.D. program offered by any Italian or foreign University, provided that applicants received their Master’s Degree from a University in Lombardy.
- As well as graduate students and Ph.D. students of the Lombard Universities, the call is also addressed to Ph.D. students of any University (either in Italy or abroad) who have obtained a Master’s Degree in Lombardy.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit with all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application must include the following attachments:
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae
- A motivation letter detailing the applicant’s reasons for applying, with reference to their future career plans
- A detailed research project describing the current knowledge of the research area investigated, the contribution to the existing literature, the nature of the data to be collected, the intended use of the data, a budget of the foreseen expenses so as to justify the requested amount
- A summary of the research project prepared following the structure of the form attached to this announcement
- A reference letter from the applicant’s Ph.D. supervisor or Master’s thesis supervisor
- A signed statement in which the applicant either declares that they are not receiving other research grants or scholarships during the same period in which the “Roberto Franceschi” grant is paid or specifies the type of funding received, its expiration date and the institution providing it.
Applicants can ask for any amount of money up to 16,000 Euros (before taxes).
The application will close on December 17, 2018.