Talent with hard work can reach a career destination. Therefore, Reynolds Journalism Institute is organizing RJI Student Innovation Competition 2020 for US graduate and undergraduate students in the united states.
The Reynolds Journalism Institute (RJI) is a center for researching and testing new models of journalism in an era of technological advances. They work crosses diverse specialties within journalism, the evolution of advertising, innovation in management and the impact of new technologies.
Who May Eligible
An applicant must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- The competition is open to all U.S. college students
- A team can be an individual or up to 4 people.
- At least one person on each team must be a journalism or communication student.
- Presentations must be in English.
- Students must have licenses for and/or own all content used in their project. Everything must be legal and ready to be implemented without issue.
How to Apply
For being considered,
- Candidates must access the online application form
- All finalists will need to submit documentation to verify their college enrollment status.
- All the entries must be presented in a Google slide format on the prototype, tool or program that you created for the competition
The award can be given in the following manner:
- First place: $10,000
- Second place: $2,500
- Third place: $1,000
Application Deadline: Students who plan to enter the competition have the next three months to build their tool, prototype or program before submitting their finished project for consideration by Dec. 1, 2019.