Ricoh Scholarship Program 2019 is established by a global information and technology company of RICOH USA, INC. This program is available for U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident.
A global company provides technology such as document services, integrating copiers, printers and MFP technologies with document management software and systems. Winners will be received Up to $2,500 through this scholarship.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
- Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen/Permanent Legal Resident.
- Candidates must be enrolled full time at a Historically Black College/University (HBCU).
- Hold a minority student enrolled as a FULL-TIME current college sophomores and juniors.
- Majoring in or have an academic focus in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Business Operations.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Must have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by your school’s Office of Financial Aid.
How to Apply
- Applicants must complete an online application describing your extracurricular activities, honors and awards, select an essay topic, community service, and interest outside of their major.
- If you have any questions, please email Ms. JaiSun McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow for 6-8 weeks from the close of this program for recipients to be notified.
Benefit: The Ricoh Scholarship Program 2019 is awarded Up to $2,500.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications will be closed on 14 June 2019, 11:59 PM EST.