Rick Sayegh is thrilled to introduce its Annual Scholarship for the current year 2020. The program is open for the currently enrolled freshman, sophomore, junior or senior students at an accredited college or University.
The award is designed to help a deserving and needy scholar who is passionate about his/her higher studies. The recipient will be able to accomplish his/her goal and dreams through the grant amount.
Who May Eligible?
Applicants are asked to take a glance over the eligibility criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university as a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior student
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can submit their essay via email, as an attached document (Word or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must submit an essay of minimum 500-word related to the topic: Applications of Big Data to the Medical Care System.
- Must submit the below information with the email:
- First and Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Mailing Address
- The University you’re recently enrolled in
- If you are a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
- Your recent GPA
The Rick Sayegh includes an annual award amount of $1,000 scholarship. The recipient will be able to accomplish his/her studies through the fund.
The application deadline for the scholarship program is September 1st, 2020.