Are you a high school or college student from Mid-Hudson Valley committed to future education in agriculture or a related field? Here is an excellent scholarship for all the students from Mid-Hudson Valley. They have come up with the remarkable idea of providing the Rhinebeck Farmers Market John Honey Scholarship for deserving students who are very much interested in the agriculture field. The organization is providing a scholarship worth $2,000 for the students to pursue their education affordably.
The mission of Rhinebeck Farmer’s market is to enhance the local agriculture field and advance the social, economic, and environmental sustainability of the Hudson Valley. They are looking forward to raising the number of students involved in agriculture or related field. Its mission is to implement new and advanced technology in agriculture at Mid-Hudson Valley and provide an opportunity to students for education without any discrimination.
The Rhinebeck Farmers Market John Honey Scholarship was founded in memory of Named after Rhinebeck Farmers Market founder John Honey, where the Rhinebeck Farmers Market is wholeheartedly involved in encouraging the farm markets in the community. They are engaged to provide education to the students without discrimination about cast, religion, and color. And make higher education accessible to individuals.
Take a look at the following table to get a quick review of the scholarship program:
|Organization||Rhinebeck Farmers Market|
|Educational Level||High School or College Students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Status||June 30, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the below-mentioned points to know about the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a high school or a college student from Mid-Hudson Valley
- The applicant must provide the complete application
- The fellow should have an outstanding academic record
- The fellow must have shown a commitment to sustainable agriculture, food justice, local and/or organic cuisine, farm-to-table restaurants, agri-tourism, environmental studies, nutrition and health, food science, and/or a related field.
- The applicants who are residents of the Mid-Hudson Valley and plan to return to the area after graduating to advance the purpose of the scholarship are mostly preferred
- The applicant must be involved in community service and extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
The submission should be provided with the complete application, accompanied by the mandatory documents and valid information. The submission should be postmarked via mail at Rhinebeck Farmers Market, PO Box 431, Rhinebeck, NY 12572, or through the email at email@example.com. The submission must be made before the deadline, as the late request will not be accepted.
Few required documents:
- The fellow should provide the complete application.
- The applicant must provide College/high school transcript or grade reports, or an unofficial transcript is acceptable.
- The fellow must submit an essay of not less than 1,200 words describing student’s future goals and how they relate to promoting local agriculture and enhancing the social, economic, and environmental sustainability of the Hudson Valley.
- The candidate should provide a resume (clubs, activities, employment, volunteering, etc.)
The provided scholarship will support the students to complete their education without facing any external barrier due to finances. The scholarship will lessen the stress of the student’s expenses. This scholarship should only be utilized for paying the tuition fees, books, and other academics-related expenses. Through this provided opportunity of scholarship, students will get an opportunity to pursue their academics without burden. The application process for this scholarship too simple.
It’s a kind request to all the students to apply before the deadline, June 30, 2021, as the late applications will be considered invalid.