The Cat is administrating the RevUp to Win Sweepstake for the interested aspirants across the US. The program is open for US applicants only.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
To be eligible for the Promotion, an individual must:
- be a legal resident of one of the fifty United States (excluding the states of Florida, New York, Rhode Island and excluding Puerto Rico and the US Territories and Possessions), or the District of Columbia
- be at least the age of majority in their state or district of residence and
- have necessary identification documents to permit them to travel on a commercial airline.
- Employees of Caterpillar and their respective parent companies, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, divisions, dealers, attorneys, advertising and promotional firms, and the immediate family members and household members of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
How to Apply
- Eligible entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the registration form
- All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and none will be returned for any reason. Lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, corrupted or illegible Entries are void and will not be considered. Any disputes regarding ownership of any Entry will be resolved by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
The prizes will be distributed in the following manner:
- Pre-race guided pit road tour
- Meeting and autograph session with a Caterpillar driver
- Access to the Caterpillar hospitality tent
- Hotel accommodations for 4 nights/5 days
- Round-trip airfare for 2
- And more!
Application deadline: The sweepstake will end on November 15, 2019