The Repair Advise is pleased to arrange its Scholarship Program for the year 2020. The program is intended towards the full-time undergrads and grads students accepted by or currently attending college within the U.S.
The grant is designed for the scholars who are passionate to accomplish their higher education but are not financially able. The recipient will be rewarded with a sufficient amount to overcome his/her hurdles.
Repair Advise provides phone repair advise in Singapore. They are passionate about sharing the latest information for better phone repair, news about phone, MacBook, iMac, surface pro and also exciting information’s about phones.
Who May Eligible?
Interested students are asked to review the eligibility requirements before applying:
- Must be accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
How to Apply
The complete application packet is to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only.
- Must write a short essay on “Trying to Repair Your iPhone Can Hurt You”.
- Essays must be the applicant’s original work in every regard.
- Plagiarism is an automatic disqualifier!
The Repair Advise is giving away a $1000 scholarship amount. The recipient should apply the grant for any school-related expenses such as tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room.
The deadline to submit your correspondence is 15th June 2020.