Rentkidz Apartment Finder is thrilled to announce the Rentkidz Annual Scholarship for the resident of the United States.
The scholarship award will be solely used for tuition or other education-related expenses for undergraduate and graduate study at an accredit college or university in the US.
Rentkidz is a full-service apartment locating company, which helps needy students and encourage them for their education.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Participants must be US citizen.
- Students must maintain their GPA of 3.4 and above.
- The winner cannot reapply the following year.
How to Apply
The students must submit the essay on the given topics:
- How can students afford to pay for college in a time when tuition rates seem to be higher than ever?
- If you are taking out student loans, how will this affect your ability to buy a car or house when you graduate?
- If you weren’t able to attend college, would you feel confident in your ability to succeed in today’s business climate?
- An essay must be written in (1000-2000 words).
- The Scholarship Award is $750.
- The winner will be notified by phone, email, and mail.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2019.