If you are a U.S resident who is a High school student or a college student, how can you miss this incredible opportunity? The Regions Bank is excitingly inviting students to apply for their excellent Regions Riding Forward Scholarship Essay Contest. A fellow can be a high school senior or a college freshman, sophomore or junior to meet all of the applicable criteria at the time of entry from the next eligible states Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas to be eligible for this contest. The process is simple yet enjoyable for all the students.
The Regions Bank is willing to be the parts of the students’ educational journey through this contest. This contest will bring students together and will motivate them to achieve their career goals overcoming the obstacles. The process of the contest is straightforward and encourage the students to achieve their academic goals. These scholarships will reduce the students’ load of educational expenses and inspire them to take every speed towards their education.
The Regions Bank or Regions Financial Corporation is one of the nation’s largest full-service consumer and commercial banking providers, wealth management and mortgage products and services. Regions are known for serving numerous customers across the South, Midwest and Texas. The bank is known for its extraordinary services and highly demanded and competitive products in the market. The corporation is always involved in helping society grow.
Check the table given here for more information about the scholarships:
|Educational Level||High school senior, college or university students|
|Number of Awards||30|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
The requirements differ considering your educational levels, but the immediate need is given below:
- Fellows must be U.S resident who is a High school student or a college student to be eligible.
- Applicants can be a high school senior or a college freshman, sophomore or junior meet all of the following applicable criteria at the time of entry from the next eligible states Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas to be eligible for this contest.
- Candidates should be enrolled only in an accredited institution to be accepted.
How to Apply
All the students eligible for the contest depending on their educational level can apply for the program by submitting an online entry form. All the mandatory data should be submitted through the application, along with supporting documents. Incomplete materials submitted will not be accepted. Make sure the information you are submitting is valid and enough to be considered for awards.
- Five hundred words or less essay or story on the Black American individual whose story worth sharing has inspired you should be provided to be considered for awards.
This is an incredible chance for the students to get some funds and express their thoughts in words. The process too is straightforward. Check the benefits of some programs given below:
- For high school seniors: $5,000 scholarships to 15 students each.
- For college students: $3,500 scholarships to 15 students.
The last date to enter this fabulous contest or apply for this incredible scholarship is March 31, 2021. Late submissions are not going to be accepted.