Here is a fantastic opportunity for students to head towards success! Students currently studying or applying for colleges in 2021 have an exciting scholarship opportunity by Real Deal. Students who are starting or continuing U.S. colleges can also apply to enjoy the benefits of the program.
The firm aims to help students to achieve everything they want in their life. The scholarship is designated to solve some students’ financial burdens and help them continue their education and appreciate their skills.
Real Deal is a Sober Living Company that focuses on more than just avoiding drugs. Real Deal believes that ‘Sober is just the beginning.’ RD sober living company does not charge any application fee. The company helps find the purpose through direction, fellowship, employment, accountability, and more.
Who May Be Eligible?
Students who qualify in the given eligibility criteria can apply for the grant:
- Applicants should be starting or continuing in any college within the United States.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Students should have a minimum of at least a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
How to Apply
If you qualify all the eligibility requirements then you can submit all your required documents and the details to our email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the program. Incomplete documents or details will not be considered.
- Resume with full name, address, contact number, and name of the school you attend and proof of enrolment. (school id card, transcript: enrolment verification, class schedule, etc.)
- Proof of current enrolment or acceptance at a university accredited college or community college.
- Applicants must submit a 500 words essay or create a 2-minute video on “what you are studying and why you are studying that subject.” Upload it to your blog or YouTube channel and mention our scholarship in description with a link to our scholarship page.
Students planning to attend college in 2021 can apply to this scholarship. RD Sober Living is offering a $1000 scholarship to the winner. With this scholarship, students can meet some expenses of their education. The scholarship fund will directly be mailed to Fin. Aid dept.
Candidates must submit their application before November 15, 2020.