Raytheon is very pleased to announce the availability of its very exciting Patriot Scholarship Programs designed to make available an opportunity for returning sailors to achieve educational goals and position themselves for success in civilian professions. These funds will benefit only to sailors seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university and exhibit leadership in their local community. Candidates must have full-time student status and be Navy/Navy Reserve Veteran. There are two scholarships each of $10,000 currently open for deserving applicants.
Raytheon’s aim behind offering such schemes is to encourage navy students to follow their educational dreams and achieve new heights in their profession. These scholarships are a little contribution toward the bright future of navy students who are dedicated to serving our country. With these funds, such students can earn an advanced degree in their chosen field at an affordable price. To apply for this scholarship, candidates will have to create a video which should not be longer than 2 minutes on the suggested topics and send it to Raytheon.
Raytheon American multinational company headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. This company is considered to be one of the largest aerospace and defence manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization. It has been developing and manufacturing advanced technology products in the aerospace and defence industry such as aircraft engines, aerostructures, Cybersecurity, missiles and air defence systems.
Get access to quick information through this table:
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Deadline||April 5, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Applicants must the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be Navy/Navy Reserve Veteran;
- Candidates should be a current student veteran, as demonstrated by a current transcript;
- Aspirants must be entering your sophomore, junior, or senior year of undergraduate study, or be enrolled in a graduate program for the 2021-2022 academic year;
- Participants should be attending full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S.;
- Students must have received an honourable discharge; must be a veteran in good standing.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to create a video no longer than 2 minutes discussing their:
- Demonstrated commitment to and passion for their chosen field of study
- Demonstrates leadership and engagement in their community
- Instructions for creating this video can be found here: 2021 RMD SVA SPY-6 Video Instructions
There are two scholarships each of $10,000 available for deserving students. These funds will cover the educational cost of students and encourage them to further their education in their chosen study area. These programs will remove all the financial worries of students and support them in their academic pursuits.
The application period is open from January 13, 2020, through April 5, 2021. You can send your application on or before this date.