The Raytheon is arranging its First Robotics scholarships for the year 2020. The high school seniors who are planning to enrol or have already registered in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited 2 or 4-year college or vocational-technical school are eligible.
The award is conducted with an aim to provide financial assistance to students for their higher education. The scholars will attain a sufficient fund by the grant to cover any educational purpose such as tuition, fees or books.
The Raytheon Company is a major U.S. defence contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons and commercial electronics. It has merged with United Technologies Corporation to form Raytheon Technologies.
Who May Eligible?
The Raytheon First Robotics scholarship program will include the candidates with below requirements:
- Students who have participated on a FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) or FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) team in high school
- Must be high school seniors who plan to enrol or students who are already enrolled in full-time* undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school
How to Apply
The eligible students are asked to create an account or log in to fill their details electronically to get considered for the program.
- One online recommendation form on your behalf
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- Grade reports are not accepted
The deserving scholar will get to attain a $1,000 award Scholarship to cover his/her undergraduate education-related expenses.
The application forms are to be submitted by 3:00 PM CT on June 2, 2020.