EveryLife Foundation understands the struggles of dealing with the rare diseases so to appreciate the will power and to encourage the patients of rare diseases EveryLife Foundation is heading with a very kind move by initiating a RAREis Scholarship Program. United States Citizen Students of 17 age or above who have been diagnosed with a form of rare disease planning to enroll full time or part time in undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical/ trade school for the Spring 2021 semester are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
The foundation aims to support and soothe some pain of the students suffering from rare diseases. The EveryLife foundation has initiated this scholarship after considering the day to day struggles of the students to deal with their disease as well as academics at the same time. Patients go through different traumas and bullying from society and this scholarship will help to lower their financial burden and complete their studies with a peaceful mind and happiness. The foundation is very keen on the issues of people with these diseases and takes significant actions to overcome them.
EveryLife Foundation is dedicated to advancing the development of treatment and diagnostic opportunities for rare patients through science-driven public policy. They provide the training, education, resources, and opportunities to make their voices heard. By activating the patient advocate, they aim to change public policy and save lives. The EveryLife Foundation Rare Diseases propose different programs and events to help and motivate the patients. It aims to make the patients feel that they are normal too and deserves a happy and special life just the way they are special.
Who May Be Eligible?
Follow the below-given criteria before applying for the program to make sure about your eligibility:
- Candidate should be a United States Citizen over age 17 or above
- Fellows should be diagnosed by a physician as having a form of rare disease regardless of treatment status.
- Students must be planning to enroll full time or part-time in undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two years of college, university, or vocational-technical / trade school for the Spring 2021 semester.
- Individuals do not need to be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
How to Apply
If you stand on the eligibility requirements given above then you can apply for the scholarship through an online application form. All the details asked in the application should be filed properly without any negligence. Late or incomplete applications are not going to be entertained by the foundation. All applicants should provide valid data and material.
- The current complete transcript of grades
- Unofficial or Online transcript must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken
- Applicant should submit a complete Diagnosis Verification Form
- Students should submit an essay on the topic “ What do you aspire to be and do in the rare disease community and how will this scholarship help you achieve those goals?” in around 2000 characters
One time award of the scholarships will reward the receiver with the funds of $5000 each. A total of 32 recipients will be granted for the Spring Semester 2021. This scholarship is a special program for special people suffering from diseases. For the foundation, these patients are special and real heroes to fight with such diseases with all their will and not giving up their education.
The last date to apply for the program is 28 August 2020.