Whether you want to pursue an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree in the UK and USA, here is good news for you. Rapid Formations Entrepreneur Scholarship Programme is available for undergraduate or postgraduate students.
The award aim is to assist with the financial costs of the study through which the acquisition and development of skills will probably be in a successful enterprise. With excellent customer service and reputation for the industry’s most sensitive and functional website, Rapid Formation is now one of the leading company formation agents in the UK.
Who May Eligible
- All applicants must have secured a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate program, whether full-time or part-time, at a recognized higher learning institution in the UK or the US.
- Holder’s demonstrable entrepreneurial attitude and leadership skills.
- Must have clear evidence of the need for additional financial support.
How to Apply
- To find out if your learning institution is accredited in the UK, click here.
- To find out if your learning institution is accredited in the US, click here.
To apply for the Rapid Formations Entrepreneur Scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Select the ‘Send Your Application’ button, below. This will provide you with the email address to send your application to
- Attach a copy of your letter of acceptance from your university or college to your email
- Attach your 800-word essay to your email
- Send your email application to us
Their application process is remarkably straightforward, but they do expect you to make a good case, nonetheless. In order to be considered, please provide for us with:
- A copy of the letter of acceptance from your university or college.
- An 800-word essay discussing the way in which our scholarship could help you work toward or develop your entrepreneurial idea.
- Applicants are received up to 20 scholarships of £500 ($750) will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who can clearly demonstrate academic excellence and/or entrepreneurial potential.
- The funding may be used for any purpose related to the advancement of the study.
Application Deadline: Applications for scholarship must be submitted before August 31, 2022.