R3 Stem Cell is glad of organizing a fantabulous Annual $1,500 Scholarship to assist students. The American citizens of at least age 18 years who are accepted to or currently attending an accredited or community college are cordially invited to join the award.
The grant is introduced with a primary goal to invest some part in student’s higher education. By this amount, recipients will be able to handle the expensive costs of studies which become a barrier to follow their dreams.
R3 Stem Cell Clinics serves various therapies that harness the body’s regenerative capabilities to bring patients hope and options. It is introduced so surgery can be avoided, and also tissue injury can be repaired and live pain-free again.
Who May Eligible?
Students need to include the given qualifications to apply for the scholarship:
- Must be an American citizen
- Must be at least 18 years of age and above
- Must include a current grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or above
- Must have documented acceptance at a university, accredited college or community college, or can also provide proof of current enrollment at a university, an accredited college or community college.
How to Apply
All documents with the attached essay should be emailed to email@example.com to be considered for this program.
- Must submit a 1000+ word essay focuses on the topic “How do you foresee stem cells affecting human life and health ten years from now?” with a subject line “R3 Stem Cell Scholarship Submission.”
- Must mention Full birth name of eligible student Full date of birth Documented proof of a 2.5-grade point average (GPA) or higher
- Must submit of the two options listed below:
- Enrollment documentation proof at an accredited college, accredited community college or university.
- Documented acceptance proof at an accredited college, accredited community college or university
This program includes a $1,500 scholarship annually to one deserving student to support his/her studies.
The mentioned deadline for the submission of the applications is 31st December 2020.