International students applying for admission at Queen’s University have a chance to grab various International Scholarship and Awards. Queen’s University is taking this wonderful initiative to assist deserving students in covering up their high-cost educational expenses.
The University understands and welcomes international students to help them with tuition fees, accommodations, and other university requirements. The program attracts scholars all over to world to apply their community and pursue a high-quality, valuable education.
Queen’s has attracted some of the best academically-accomplished students all over the world, for more than 175 years. Queen’s University has a collection of bright minds and ambitious spirits, and they support innovative concepts, different ideas, and a new way of thinking. Queen’s has provided support and resources for international students to excel in their fields.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible for Queen’s University International Admission Scholarships and Awards applicants must be:
- An international student ( students who are Canadian citizens or students holding dual-citizenship do not qualify for these awards)
- Students entering the first year of post-secondary of college for the first time
How to Apply
Applicants applying for admission at the Queen’s University are automatically considered for admission in the scholarships. There is no special form or application to apply for the grants. The students are required to submit complete information to get consideration.
- Ontario curriculum (OSSD Curriculum) students with minimum 3 Grade 12U courses including English 4U and three additional 4U or 4M courses.
- Applicants must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.5 or higher.
- Other Canadian Province/Territory curriculum students:
- Grade 12 academic subjects as defined in the General Admission Requirements for the Bachelor of Arts program.
- Students studying in other education systems:
- The Awards Average is calculated in a manner consistent with the calculation and criteria used for admission purposes.
The talented winners will be awarded Queen’s University International Scholarship and Awards worth $9,000 for a one-year duration. The beneficiaries will be getting full support to cover up their educational expenses.
Students will be automatically considered for this award after applying to the University. No separate application is required.