- May 16, 2018
- Posted by: Study Help
- Category: International Students, Student Competitions
The Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering Foundation is pleased to announce Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering. It is a global £1 million prize that celebrates a ground-breaking innovation in engineering. The competition is open to living individual or not more than five living individuals working as a team of any nationality. Nominations and suggestions are welcomed from across the world.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Any living individual (or not more than five living individuals working as a team) of any nationality
- Who is personally responsible for a ground-breaking innovation in engineering which has been of global benefit to humanity.
- Self-nomination is not permitted.
- The Trustees reserve the right to reject any nomination where, in their reasonable opinion, there is or is likely to be a conflict of interest between the nominees, nominators or any referees and any other nomination or the Prize more generally.
How to Apply:
To participate, the applicants need to do register through the given link:
- A total cash prize of £1 million (one million GBP); and
- Appropriate memorabilia to be decided by the Trustees in their sole discretion (the “Prize”).
- In the event that the Prize is received by more than one individual (but not more than five individuals, as above) collaborating under a single nomination, the Prize money will be shared between the winners as determined by the Trustees in their sole discretion on the advice of the Judging Panel.
The application deadline is May 18, 2018.