Quatromoney by Pay4Education is organizing a unique Scholarship Sweepstakes. This contest is targeting students of 14 years age and above who are currently enrolled in high school.
The scholars didn’t have to purchase for entering or winning this sweepstake. The contest is designed to assist students for their education expenses financially.
Quatromoney’s is a platform to provide financial assistance to college students. They have spent over 50+ years focusing on students, financial aids and smart financing. It works on initializing the four years of college costs and provides them with the cheapest financing packages to save thousands of dollars in fees and interest.
Who May Eligible
Participants are advised to take a look over the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a legal resident of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia.
- Must be 14 ages of age or older and also currently enrolled in high school.
- The current employees, directors, officers and agencies of the Quatromoney by Pay4 Education, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, adverting and other relevant agencies and also their immediate families with persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
How to Apply
Ideal candidates and enter and apply for this scholarship sweepstakes by filling out an online scholarship form.
- The matter is to be submitted in English with proper spelling and grammar.
- There will be no submission of new drafts or corrected pages once you have submitted your original Scholarship form.
The lucky winner through the random drawing will receive a scholarship of amount $1,000. The award can be applied to college costs.
The applications can only be submitted till February 29, 2020, at 11:59 Pacific Standard Time.