Hebei Provincial People’s Government is delighted to announce the ‘Q City Plan-Qinhuangdao International Student Design Competition’ to encourages a people-oriented planning or more humanistic approach.
This is an international competition open to all university and college students who are related to urban planning, architecture, landscape and art field. The competition is providing a platform to show their talent based on the real built environment of Qinhuangdao as the foundation for their creation and inspiration.
The first runner-up will receive 100,000 and second and third runner-up both also will get amazing prize 30,000 and 10,000.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- This competition is open to university and college students from the fields of urban planning, architecture, landscape design, art design and relevant disciplines in form of individual or group participation.
- Each group should have no more than 5 members, and the number of supervisors is limited to 2.
- Candidates must be international
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must be register either in English or in Chinese through the given links:
- English: http://qcityplan_qhd.uedmagazine.net/en_sign.html
- Chinese: http://qcityplan_qhd.uedmagazine.net/sign.html
- This competition allows for a unique level of creativity and autonomy to the participants: project sites and scopes are their choices.
- The project should be designed with a comprehensive consideration of local history, culture, and natural environment of Qinhuangdao with its geological features highlighted.
- The competition committee does not accept any hard copy.
- All design panels of participants will be printed in a unified format for jury review.
- Create diverse and interesting places for Qinhuangdao citizens and tourists. The design must be original.
- Designs should fully consider diverse needs of different groups of people and provide citizens and tourists urban spaces for activities.
- Documents to download: Assignment and Appendix
- All participants are required to submit digital files, including drawings and other information to firstname.lastname@example.org named as ‘Name of the design project + Registration Number”.
The creators of the first three projects that will be distinguished will receive money awards:
- For the winner group 100,000
- For the second group 30,000
- For the third group 10,000
The project must be submitted before June 16th, 2018
If you have any questions about the competition email at email@example.com.