Are you planning to get enrolled in post-secondary education, or are you a high school senior who is soon to be involved in university or a college? Get this astounding Pursuing a Positive Impact Scholarship by Commonwealth Law Group. The taking initiative to assist the students who are consistently seeking higher education. They believe that education is the only way to spread a positive impact in society. With the hard work and dedication of the members to making a positive impact, often at their own expense, the organization support by offering the Pursuing a Positive Impact Scholarship for the student having remarkable academic performance and are involved in community service.
This scholarship aims to support the students seeking higher education; they encourage the excellent students to receive post-secondary education and become role models for all the students. The mission is to assist students who need to complete their education and build a bright future for the students and the community.
Commonwealth Law Group is involved for many years with more students in community service; they have full faith that students have the strength to develop the community. To accomplish their goal, they are providing one interesting scholarship of $3000 for the student who has demonstrated their inert in community service along with remarkable academics. They believe that when students are being supported with their needs of education, they become an exceptional human who has the power to change the world. They are encouraging the students who live to serve others.
Revise the table below for quick information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Commonwealth Law Group|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Status||October 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please see the checklist mentioned below for being eligible for the respected scholarship:
- The candidate must be seeking post-secondary education
- The student must be enrolled in a community college, undergraduate college or university, graduate program, business school, or law school
- The High School seniors who will be attending college or university next semester are also eligible
- The fellow must be a US resident
- The candidate should be having remarkable academic performance
- The student must be involved in community service
- The candidate must have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or higher
How to Apply
The candidate should provide the complete application along with the required documents. The submission should be made by emailing their full (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mentioning the subject line “2021 Pursuing a Positive Impact Scholarship Application”, followed by the applicant’s first initial and last name. The submission should be provided before the deadline as the late submission will not be considered for the scholarship.
Kindly go through the listed documents, which the candidate needs to submit for the scholarship:
- The student needs to provide a 1,000-word essay response to the prompt: In what ways do the students try to activate positive change in their community, and what inspires them to do so?
- The students should provide a professional resumé that lists past professional, academic, and volunteer experience.
- The applicant must submit an official transcript from their current or most recent school.
- The candidate should provide proof of GPA score achieved
- The fellow should provide proof of residence
- The student should submit proof of acceptance by an accredited college or university for post-secondary education
The awarded scholarship will support the students and the family members to reduce the burden of educational expenses. The amount should be utilized for expenses like paying the students’ costs like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ education-related requirements. This scholarship will raise the students’ interest in studies and community service and see the world differently. These scholarships encourage the students to achieve their goals overcoming all obstacles through literacy. The application process for this scholarship is too simple.
They are accepting the application till October 31, 2021, so begin your process as early as possible to be the one to receive this opportunity.