Are you a Purple Heart recipient who is a member of the MOPH Or their descent? The Military Order Of Purple Heart is glad to assist this brave family who has bravely worked for the nation. As a reward, the Military Order Of Purple Heart has come up with the idea to award their families with the Purple Heart Scholarship. The Military service has bravely involved protecting the nation; the Purple Heart Scholarship is part of an award for their work. For this scholarship, the fellow needs to be a Purple Heart recipient who is a member of the MOPH Or their descent, who is a graduate or upcoming graduate (current senior) of a high school, planning to get enrolled as an undergraduate student, where the student has excellent academic performance, with GPA of 2.75.
This scholarship aims to help the descent of the Purple Heart and encourage them to receive the best educational assistance for their higher education. Their mission is to help the descents of MOPH who have bravely enrolled to protect the nation. Their vision is to encourage more students in the military and support the students of MOPH to a remarkable peak.
The Military Order Of Purple Heart has initiative helped numerous military families to complete their education. They are wholeheartedly involved in providing a promising future for their students and help them to get through their financial difficulties. As a part of the award, the organization is announcing this excellent scholarship for their decedent.
Kindly go through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Military Order of Purple Heart|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and Graduate Students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please see the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship
- The candidate must be a graduate or upcoming graduate (current senior) of a high school
- The applicants must be US resident
- Fellows must be a full-time undergraduate student
- The candidate must be having a GPA of 2,75
- The candidate must be involved in community service or extracurricular activities, or clubs.
- The fellow must be a Purple Heart recipient who is a member of the MOPH.
- The student should need financial assistance.
- The candidate must be either a lineal descendant (child, step-child, adopted child, grandchild, or step-grandchild) of a Purple Heart recipient who is a Member of MOPH or the spouse, widow/widower, or direct lineal descendant as defined above of a service member killed-in-action or who died of wounds.
How to Apply
Submission should be provided via an online process before the deadline accompanied by the required documents. The candidate should give the wholly filled application with valid information to receive the scholarship. No late or incomplete application will be considered eligible for the scholarship.
Please go through the required documents for the scholarship are given below:
- The fellow should provide proof of residence
- The candidate must submit the latest transcript with the GPA score achieved
- The candidate should provide the complete application
- The fellow should demonstrate the need for financial assistance
- The student must submit proof of enrollment at an accredited college or university for an undergraduate program
- The student must submit proof of Purple Heart recipient who is a member of the MOPH.
These scholarships will help the students and their family members to reduce their burden of educational expenses. The amount should be used for expenses like paying the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. This scholarship will increase the students’ interest in their studies and help them see the world differently. These scholarships encourage students to achieve their goals overcoming all obstacles through literacy.
Start the application process soon to be accepted.